We created this document in order to you better understand which data about you we collect while you are using our website. Also, this document will explain to you how we use your data and what your choices are. Therefore we kindly ask you to read the following.
Some key terms
- Personal data – means data referring to private persons who can be identified
- User – means our website visitor.
- Client – a person who uses our services.
- Usage Data – means data the user enables us to use for the purposes of user experience improvement by clearly accepting them.
- Cookies – mean small data sets that are kept in the user’s web browser while browsing the website.
This website is the property of Dotlab doo, an IoT development agency, seated at the Somborski put 33a, 24 000 Subotica, Serbia.
- Dotlab doo is a privately held company registered in the Republic of Serbia:
- Company ID number: 21306495
- TIN: 10148470
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we collect your data?
Some data is collected when you provide it to us, for example, the data you enter in our contact form. Other data is collected automatically by our IT systems when you visit the website (statistics).
Our use of data
- On the basis of GDPR, every website visitor can make a choice: to accept or decline the collection of their personal data by the website.
- Dotlab.dev collects and processes only the necessary data about users who have accepted and given consent to such data processing, with a clearly stated purpose, in accordance with the procedures governed by legislation.
- We mainly use your data to compile statistics for project reporting purposes. Part of the data is collected to ensure the proper functioning of the website and enhance the user experience.
What we know about you
- We collect usage data from your computer or general information about your visit. We cannot identify you personally unless you willingly give us your personal data.
- We use Google Analytics (GA) to count the number of users who visit our website and to understand their needs better so as to improve user experience (UX).
- We do not know your email address unless you send it to us via email or contact forms
What rights do you have regarding your data?
You have the right to access, rectify, erase, and receive your personal data, as well as restrict its processing or object to the same, as provided in Articles 17 to 24 of Regulation (EU) 2018/1725. You can contact us at any time using our contact form if you have such a request or further questions about the issue of privacy and data protection. If you would like to receive the data we processed based on your consent or in fulfillment of a contract, this will be done in a standard, machine-readable format to the extent technically feasible.
How long can data be kept?
Personal data will be kept only for the time needed to achieve the purpose to which it is processed. All data related to the project will be stored for the duration of the project. In the event of a formal appeal, all data held at the time of the appeal will be retained until the completion of the appeal process.
Third-party data processing
When visiting our website, statistical analyses may be made of your surfing behavior. This happens primarily using cookies and analytics. The analysis of your surfing behavior is usually anonymous, i.e. we will not be able to identify you from this data. You can object to this analysis or prevent it by not using certain tools. Further details can be found in the section Analytics and Advertising below.
We collaborate with these third-party data processors:
Revocation of your consent to the processing of your data
Many data processing operations are only possible with your expressed consent. You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. An informal email making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
Right to data portability
You have the right to have data that we process based on your consent or in fulfillment of a contract automatically delivered to yourself or to a third party in a standard, machine-readable format. If you require the direct transfer of data to another responsible party, this will only be done to the extent technically feasible.
SSL or TLS encryption
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and for the protection of the transmission of confidential content, such as the inquiries you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection in your browser’s address line when it changes from “https://“ to “https://“ and the lock icon is displayed in your browser’s address bar. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transfer to us cannot be read by third parties.
Information, blocking, deletion
As permitted by law, you have the right to be provided at any time with information free of charge about any of your personal data that is stored as well as its origin, the recipient and the purpose for which it has been processed. You also have the right to have this data corrected blocked or deleted. You can contact us at any time using the address given in our legal notice if you have further questions on this topic of personal data.
Opposition to promotional emails
We hereby expressly prohibit the use of contact data published in the context of website legal notice requirements with regard to sending promotional and informational materials not expressly requested. The website operator reserves the right to take specific legal action if unsolicited advertising material, such as email spam, is received.
- If we implement some changes, we will not explicitly inform our clients or website users. Instead, we recommend you to visit this page occasionally to stay informed about the changes to this Policy.
What are cookies?
Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain any viruses. Cookies help make our website more user-friendly, efficient, and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called 'session cookies'. They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain in your device's memory until you delete them. These cookies make it possible to recognize your browser when you next visit the site.
We use website analytics and performance cookies.
- These cookies are connected with Facebook Pixel and used for more precise targeting of an audience during Facebook ad placement.
Should you send us questions via the contact form, we will collect the data entered in the form, including the contact details you provide, to answer your question, and any follow-up questions. We do not share this information without your permission.
We will retain the data you provide in the contact form until you request its deletion, revoke your consent for its storage, or the purpose for its storage no longer pertains (e.g. after fulfilling your request). Any mandatory statutory provisions, especially those regarding mandatory data retention periods, remain unaffected by this provision.
How to contact us
- If you have other questions or concerns about these privacy and cookies policy, please send us an email at email@example.com